Regional Corporate Account Manager
Direct Plus Food Group is a fast growing sales, merchandising and distribution company representing many fine brands to the Grocery Market. Our product offering is carefully selected and continually maintained. We believe in providing our customers with products of the highest quality made by a selection of trusted brands including Grimm’s Fine Foods, McSweeney’s Premium Jerky and Meat Snacks, Audrey’s Patisserie and Saporé Foods.
The Corporate Account Manager will build long term trusting relationships with key decision makers with our valued chain customers. The role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned accounts, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. These efforts will lead to increased revenues, profits and market share and will improve the entire Customer service experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts and execute all services for our clients.
• Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
• Collaborate with our customers, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
• Identify and target new business sales opportunities striving for the highest revenue and profit.
• Promote and maintain the organization’s brand image and identity within the marketplace.
• Develop sales goals and targets; develop strategic sales initiatives and successfully execute these to positive outcomes.
• Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
• Create and conduct in-depth sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, and value of our company’s products/services.
• Identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of our goods within customer contracts; manage client expectations throughout the contract.
• Analyze and minimize procurement/logistical fines to our company and assist in the recovery of any costs.
• Pursue contract renewals.
• Manage Chain program and promotional costs that target increased profit
• Develop and conduct regular account reviews with our buyers and internal senior managers.
• Strategize and implement effective promotional plans by brand by chain and maintain these in live schedules that capture all planned and executed activities
• University degree in Business is an asset.
• Minimum 5 years of direct-selling and account management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to make sales deals with executive level prospects.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, other stakeholders.
• Experience selling multiple product/service lines.
• Able to effectively communicate key information to all audiences.
• Strong consultative skills.
• Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.