Direct Plus Food Group is a fast growing sales, merchandising and distribution company representing many fine brands to the Grocery Market. Our product offering is carefully selected and continually maintained. We believe in providing our customers with products of the highest quality made by a selection of trusted brands including Grimm’s Fine Foods, McSweeney’s Premium Jerky and Meat Snacks, Audrey’s Patisserie and Saporé Foods.
Objective/Purpose: The successful candidate will be a customer-focused, sales professional with the aptitude for learning and demonstrating our current brands and new products. They will be a highly engaged, positive team player, demonstrating the motivation to deliver exceptional sales results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Can respectfully develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with customers.
- Will successfully grow and maximize sales in areas of responsibility.
- Continually executes high standards of merchandising.
- Possess people skills and easily and equally operates alone or within a sales team.
- Participates with success in all sales programs and incentives.
- Outgoing and assertive personality that will thrive in a competitive atmosphere.
- Ability to maintain schematics on corporate accounts.
- Creative and organization skills.
- Ensure ongoing and effective communication with stakeholders including Corporate Account Managers and customers.
- Not intimidated and can effectively cold call prospects, leads and perspective new customers.
- Communicate and provide support to other areas of the company.
- Sales experience is not mandatory provided you have the right personality, attributes and are eager to learn the business.
- Some flexibility to travel overnight when required.
- Clean driving & criminal record.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and a professional demeanor.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care